Ever since we discovered electricity, we have been dreaming up ways to have the electrons do things for us. Mostly, that has involved using what we call the Electra-Magnetic field made so famous by James Clerk Maxwell and his equations. Think about it, we have gone from computers as big as a house to devices many 1000s of times more powerful in our pockets, our cell phones.
This site attempts to expand on our use of “fields” and new alloys that have different design properties. I have also focused on how to improve encryption, massive storage and movement of data, use of the vector in computing (X, Y & Z are better than Qubits) and, even, improved on very basic technologies like ball bearings and fluid flow valves.
One of the things I have recently had some insight to are the various states of electrons. We tend to think that electrons only have two states: positive or negative. What if there were more electron states? What if there was a Neutral state? Or two Neutral States? That could very well be the state for the Z-plane in Trigonometry which I call the Vector plane. What if there were even more distinct states? These are the variable states between Neutral and Positive or Negative. By variable, assuming Neutral is at 90° or 270° on a circle and Positive is at 0/360°and Negative is at 180°. The variability of the four last electron states could be between 30-60°, 120-150°, 210-230°and 300-330°. So, as there are two different Neutrals, there are also two positive and two negative Variable States. Yes, that makes 8 different electron states that interact.
The fascinating thing about these different Electron States is the awareness of the State changes among all the system variables. When one electron state is completed, all of the other electron states know and respond to that change. This can be described as an Entanglement Awareness between/among electrons.
This is very logical. Do these two different Neutral States have different properties? Yes, they are both very similar, but have opposite spin orbits; the 90° Neutral spins Horizontally Clockwise (HCW) and the 270° Neutral spins Horizontally Counterclockwise (HCCW). We are already familiar with the concept of opposite spinning electron in the various electron rings.
What about the orbital spins of Positive and Negative? They have three different states: static, spinning upward in a CW manner or spinning upward in a CCW manner. Normally, Positive (0/360°) spins Upward or Vertical CW (VCW) and Negative (180°) spins Upward or Vertical CCW (VCCW). The Static, VCW and VCCW variables will be discussed below.
Simple, but complex with very different properties interacting with each other.
What about the Variable States? Unlike Positive and Negative, they can have three of five states: static, VCW, HCW, VCCW or VCCW.
The 1st Variable State operates between 30 and 60 °. At 30°that VCW upward spin begins to slow and at 45°, it becomes static. At 46 degrees, it begins to spin clockwise to match the HCW spin of the 90° Neutral State. By 60°, it has matched the speed and direction of the 90° HCW Neutral Spin.
Same for the 2nd Variable State between 120-150°. At 120°, the HCW Neutral Spin begins to slow. At 135°, it become Static. At 136°, it begins to spin VCCW to match the spin of the 180° Negative State. By 150°, it has matched the speed and direction of the 180° Negative State.
At 210°, the VCCW Negative Spin begins to slow. At 225°, it becomes Static. At 226°, it begins to spin HCCW. By 240°, it has matched the speed and direction of the 270° second Neutral State.
At 300°, the Neutral HCCW spin begins to slow. At 315°, it becomes Static. At 316°, it begins to spin VCW and, by 330°, it has matched the speed and direction of the 0/360° Positive State.
So, in addition to Positive and Negative electron states, we have two Neutral and four Variable States. It gets even more complex. These eight electron states are associated with molecules. The basic molecules may only have Positive, Negative and one Neutral, but as the molecules become more complex, they can have all eight (8) of the electron states.
So, what happens when two, or more complex molecules interact? The VCW spin on the Positive State can be changed to Static or VCCW. When that happens, it is like a magnetic pole shift and the molecule signals and executes state changes throughout. If the Vertical spin changes at either the Positive or Negative State, the other primary state must spin in the opposite direction (VCW to VCCW or VCCW to VCW).
These molecular interactions can also have the Positive or Negative State be put into a Static, non-spinning mode. This only lasts in very short duration (split seconds) but is a valid variable parameter.
The conclusion here is that we think we know everything there is about electricity and chemistry. We know a lot, but here is more complexity that must be incorporated into our knowledge.
I am a another, new, Tesla. Still unknown. Like Tesla, I invent alone; Don;t have anyone telling me NO!
- Trinary Computing
- Turn Heat or Weight into Power
- Null Gravity Technologies
- Electric Motors and Generators – New Advanced
- Inventions that will Change the World
- Alloys with New, Different Properties
- Super, Duper, High-Wattage Capacitor
- 50 MegaWatt DC Power Storage (Induction Container)
- Replace Nuclear Rods to Make Hot Water or Steam
- Combo Heater for Both Water and Forced Air
- Carbon Dioxide – Problem Solved
- Desalinate Sea Water Instantly
- New Alloy that Attracts Hydrogen out of Water – leaving Oxygen
- New Metal to Replace Steel – MetalliGlass TM
- New “Frozen” Alloy that Generates Cold, instead of Heat, with Current Flow
- New Alloy to Create Coils without Copper Wrappings
- New, Much Improved, Lead-acid Battery Replacement
- Non-ferrous Super Magnetic Alloy
- Room Temperature Superconductor Metal
- Electrically-Powered Fields
- Protective Energy Domes/Spheres
- Magnetic Capacitor – Beam to Boost a local magnetic field
- No Moving Parts Electrical Generator
- Efficient Megawatt Storage of Electricity – MegaCubes™
- Advanced, Instant Hydration-Dehydration Device
- Anti-Fouling Field Eliminates Need for Bottom Paint
- Build Structural Walls or Doors or Windows out of Paper or Cloth
- Build InfraStructure Quickly, Easily and Cheaply
- Improved Reinforced Concrete – Use Sand & No Gravel or Rebar
- Repair Rusted Re-Bar or Salt Water Sand in Concrete
- “Melt” Rock into a liquid and mold it like concrete
- “Burn” Coal using a Cold Process
- Make New Metals using a Cold Process
- Cone-Vortex ZPE Generator
- Re-Use/Re-Enrich Spent Nuclear Rods
- Eliminate the Resistance that we call Drag
- Eliminate Drag Within Pipelines; Increase Throughput by 30%
- Cloaking Device for Aircraft, Vehicles, Ships and Special Forces
- Mask Ships from Magnetic Seekers
- Spacecraft Shields like the Starship Enterprise
- Rail Gun
- StarTrek Phaser Weapon
- How to Stop Destructive Tornadoes
- Tornado-in-a-Tube Wind Generator
- Grow Crops without Fertilizer and Pesticides; use Energy Fields
- Turn Natural Gas, Propane and Methane into Food
- Turn Soft Coal into Natural Gas and then, Carbon Fiber
- Vibration Device to Keep Animals Away
- Other Mechanical or Digital Technologies
- Aqua Vortex Tube – Make Hot and Cold Water using Free Water Pressure
- Cone-2-Cone Fluid Flow Improvement
- Improved Ball Bearings
- Improved Passwords and Encryption
- 3-D IP Stack and Digital Communications
- Internet Security: How to Secure the IP Stack
- Increase range of Missiles, Artillery Shells and Bullets by 5 Times (5x)
- Alloys with New, Different Properties
- New Physics
- Robust Wireless Electricity
- Wireless AC Powerbeam Technology
- Energy Crystals
- The Corner Discussion
- How to Eliminate Heat in Electronics
- 5G Frequencies can be Built out Rapidly and Safely for Humans & Animals