Heat is a dense, expensive form of energy. Think about it; all the moving parts that go into boiling that water. It doesn’t matter whether it is on a wood fire or the kitchen stove burning gas or electricity. All forms of energy to make heat forces us to move around a lot of stuff. Even in our own bodies, we must eat a lot of food daily to keep our own furnace going.
When we make heat, most of us just turn up the thermostat and the furnace comes on. It doesn’t much matter whether where the heat comes from; it can be coal, alcohol, fuel oil, natural gas/propane or just plain old electricity. Some of us use wood, but that is a lot of stockpiling of stacked, seasoned wood. Making heat is expensive.
The most efficient method of making heat is called Nuclear Power. It requires large facilities to heat water into steam to make electricity using steam-turbine generators. It has many moving parts from mining the uranium to making and enriching the fuel rods to storing and disposing the spent fuel rods. Everything is somewhat dangerous from the exposure to radioactive elements. Lots of security issues and costs.
The least expensive method of making heat is to use the Sun; solar energy, but the amount produced is not sufficient for our needs (at least not yet).
What if there was a way to make all the steam needed for a giant Nuclear Power plant for the cost of running a simple air pump? I am talking about the cost of running the aerator for your fish tank, or maybe two.
Woah, how is such a thing possible?
We all use salt or sodium-cloride on a daily basis; it is actually essential for our health. Many of us use Chlorine Bleach frequently for washing and cleaning. Where does that Chlorine come from? Simple, they take the Sodium (Na)out of the salt leaving the Chlorine (Cl)as a gas that is used to make bleach. Interesting, what do they do with all that Sodium? Not a lot; it gets turned into a solid, gray metal that must be stored in either water or oil. It is featured in Chemistry labs as an oddity that throws off sparks when it is exposed to air. Wow, that is a form of heat. Why hasn’t someone looked at this before?
We looked at it. By mixing pure Sodium metal with some other elements, but mostly Vanadium (V), we were able to enhance the Sodium response to the air. If you think about the sparks being produced by Sodium’s interaction with air (oxygen), it is quite amazing. A chemical reaction between two of the most available elements that we have has gone unnoticed for all of our history.
So….we now have a new alloy made from Sodium (around 80%) and Vanadium (around 20%) with trace amounts of other elements. What we have done is to boost/enhance the Sodium response to the air/oxygen. When we suspend this new alloy in a water tank to be heated and bubble up air from an air pump, the air becomes super heated on contact with this new alloy. The air turns instantly to a temperature of 230° F or 110° C. Live steam is only at 221° F. What this super heated air does is to rapidly turn the water into steam. That is the main objective of every Nuclear Power plant in existence.
What is going on?
Water is a very complex substance that all life depends on. We all know about the state changes it goes through; freezes at 32° F, boils at 212° F, live steam at 221° F. We know and understand how to use these changes of State in water and have for 1000s of years.
Air, like water, is a fluid (think fluid dynamics). We take components of air like oxygen, nitrogen, hydrogen, helium, argon and others and turn them into very cold liquids. So, air, like water, changes State from gas to liquid. Hmm, that is similar to steam turning back to water. What if Air, also has a “steam” state?
That is exactly what appears to be happening. We have discovered new science. The air that is instantly becoming super heated (230° F) is undergoing a change in State to something much hotter like steam.
So, we bubble up air through and around the Sodium-Vanadium alloy. It super heats and turns the water into steam very rapidly. It surfaces from the water and changes state back to “normal” air. It can be re-used over and over again to interact with the NaV alloy. Same for the steam, it goes to the turbine generator, cools and can be returned to the water tank for endless re-use. This is an incredibly low cost method of making enough heat to run a Nuclear Power plant; electricity bills could be cut by 90% or more.
I think I have made my point, but there is more. This NaV alloy can be used to make all the steam needed to heat (and make the electricity for) apartment, office and retail buildings everywhere. It can be used to provide all the steam needed to heat or operate equipment in manufacturing plants. It can even be used to make steam for trains, ships (submarines) and could be miniaturized to power cars and truck either using steam directly or to generate electricity. You want electric cars and trucks? With no carbon footprint?
THIS IS A GIGANTIC STEP FORWARD AS AN INCREDIBLY LOW COST CREATION OF HEAT!!!
I am a another, new, Tesla. Still unknown. Like Tesla, I invent alone; Don;t have anyone telling me NO!
- Trinary Computing
- Turn Heat or Weight into Power
- Null Gravity Technologies
- Electric Motors and Generators – New Advanced
- Inventions that will Change the World
- Alloys with New, Different Properties
- Super, Duper, High-Wattage Capacitor
- 50 MegaWatt DC Power Storage (Induction Container)
- Replace Nuclear Rods to Make Hot Water or Steam
- Carbon Dioxide – Problem Solved
- Desalinate Sea Water Instantly
- New Alloy that Attracts Hydrogen out of Water – leaving Oxygen
- New Metal to Replace Steel – MetalliGlass TM
- New “Frozen” Alloy that Generates Cold, instead of Heat, with Current Flow
- New Alloy to Create Coils without Copper Wrappings
- New, Much Improved, Lead-acid Battery Replacement
- Non-ferrous Super Magnetic Alloy
- Room Temperature Superconductor Metal
- Electrically-Powered Fields
- Protective Energy Domes/Spheres
- Magnetic Capacitor – Beam to Boost a local magnetic field
- No Moving Parts Electrical Generator
- Efficient Megawatt Storage of Electricity – MegaCubes™
- Advanced, Instant Hydration-Dehydration Device
- Anti-Fouling Field Eliminates Need for Bottom Paint
- Build Structural Walls or Doors or Windows out of Paper or Cloth
- Build InfraStructure Quickly, Easily and Cheaply
- Improved Reinforced Concrete – Use Sand & No Gravel or Rebar
- Repair Rusted Re-Bar or Salt Water Sand in Concrete
- “Melt” Rock into a liquid and mold it like concrete
- “Burn” Coal using a Cold Process
- Make New Metals using a Cold Process
- Cone-Vortex ZPE Generator
- Re-Use/Re-Enrich Spent Nuclear Rods
- Eliminate the Resistance that we call Drag
- Eliminate Drag Within Pipelines; Increase Throughput by 30%
- Cloaking Device for Aircraft, Vehicles, Ships and Special Forces
- Mask Ships from Magnetic Seekers
- Spacecraft Shields like the Starship Enterprise
- Rail Gun
- StarTrek Phaser Weapon
- How to Stop Destructive Tornadoes
- Tornado-in-a-Tube Wind Generator
- Grow Crops without Fertilizer and Pesticides; use Energy Fields
- Turn Natural Gas, Propane and Methane into Food
- Turn Soft Coal into Natural Gas and then, Carbon Fiber
- Vibration Device to Keep Animals Away
- Other Mechanical or Digital Technologies
- Aqua Vortex Tube – Make Hot and Cold Water using Free Water Pressure
- Cone-2-Cone Fluid Flow Improvement
- Improved Ball Bearings
- Improved Passwords and Encryption
- 3-D IP Stack and Digital Communications
- Internet Security: How to Secure the IP Stack
- Increase range of Missiles, Artillery Shells and Bullets by 5 Times (5x)
- Alloys with New, Different Properties
- New Physics
- Robust Wireless Electricity
- Wireless AC Powerbeam Technology
- Energy Crystals
- The Corner Discussion
- How to Eliminate Heat in Electronics
- 5G Frequencies can be Built out Rapidly and Safely for Humans & Animals
- Interested Investors?
- Contact Me