A Better Way to Sequester Gases
What is Gravity? Yes, it is an apple falling. What is that? We call it weight; the stem holding the apple to the tree can only hold so much weight and when the apple gets big enough (heavy enough), it falls.
What if we were able to create an electrical field that made things heavier (or lighter). Say this field is directional and can be used to affect gases running through pipes beneath it. What would be the impact of the gases suddenly getting heavier? This would be a new way of compressing the gas or a new way of liquefaction. Instead of using significant cooling to achieve a liquid state, the force of gravity may be much more efficient.
Propane and Liquified Natural Gas (LNG)are two gases used by millions on a daily basis. What if you were able to run the methane from the compost pile through a pipe and put it directly into the propane gas bottle as a liquid? Everyone could make their own cooking or heating gas.
Sounds like a great idea, how do we make this Gravity Field?
I have written about a new alloy that gets heavier or lighter when Direct Current electricity is applied.
I was watching a YouTube advertisement for something called a HomeBiogas2 which is an innovative approach to making your own methane from food scraps and bio refuse from the yard. I thought it was a wonderful idea and then thought how would we put that methane into a gas bottle. Not possible for DIYers; you must have a large (expensive) cooling plant to turn that gas into liquid.
Originally, my concept of the alloy was just to be heavier or lighter. I wanted to be able to design a sailboat/yacht so that it could sail without a heavy lead keel; by placing this alloy along the sides of the vessel, the windward side could be made heavier through an instantaneous flow of electrons.
Next, a foil could be made that could be placed on the back of a large flatbed truck. Once it was powered up, a 70-ton Army Tank could be driven onto the truck, and it would be weightless (or nearly so). Using this approach, that tank could be moved across bridges that could only support 20 or 30 tons. The same idea applies to driving two or three of these tanks onto an airplane or stacking them up in a transport ship. Both of these concepts require that the field be directional – Up! The full weight of the object is being redirected/deflected by the alloy and field.
Alright, if you can have it directional Up, you can also have it directional Down and if the weight of an object can be made much lighter, then you can also make an object much heavier (heeling to windward).
So, the light of insight went off; why not use the increased weight of the gas molecules to make liquified gas?
Which gases would this apply to? Propane, LNG and Methane to be sure, but what about Oxygen, Nitrogen, Helium and Hydrogen? Yes to all of them.
What about Carbon Monoxide and Carbon Dioxide? There is a lot of effort going into sequestering these gases. Wouldn’t it be better to let gravity turn these gases into liquid for reuse at a more appropriate time? This approach to liquefaction is low cost, easily implemented and very effective (fast). As an added bonus, no refrigeration gases are needed.
I am a another, new, Tesla. Still unknown. Like Tesla, I invent alone; Don;t have anyone telling me NO!
- Trinary Computing
- Turn Heat or Weight into Power
- Null Gravity Technologies
- Electric Motors and Generators – New Advanced
- Inventions that will Change the World
- Alloys with New, Different Properties
- Super, Duper, High-Wattage Capacitor
- 50 MegaWatt DC Power Storage (Induction Container)
- Replace Nuclear Rods to Make Hot Water or Steam
- Combo Heater for Both Water and Forced Air
- Carbon Dioxide – Problem Solved
- Desalinate Sea Water Instantly
- New Alloy that Attracts Hydrogen out of Water – leaving Oxygen
- New Metal to Replace Steel – MetalliGlass TM
- New “Frozen” Alloy that Generates Cold, instead of Heat, with Current Flow
- New Alloy to Create Coils without Copper Wrappings
- New, Much Improved, Lead-acid Battery Replacement
- Non-ferrous Super Magnetic Alloy
- Room Temperature Superconductor Metal
- Electrically-Powered Fields
- Protective Energy Domes/Spheres
- Magnetic Capacitor – Beam to Boost a local magnetic field
- No Moving Parts Electrical Generator
- Efficient Megawatt Storage of Electricity – MegaCubes™
- Advanced, Instant Hydration-Dehydration Device
- Anti-Fouling Field Eliminates Need for Bottom Paint
- Build Structural Walls or Doors or Windows out of Paper or Cloth
- Build InfraStructure Quickly, Easily and Cheaply
- Improved Reinforced Concrete – Use Sand & No Gravel or Rebar
- Repair Rusted Re-Bar or Salt Water Sand in Concrete
- “Melt” Rock into a liquid and mold it like concrete
- “Burn” Coal using a Cold Process
- Make New Metals using a Cold Process
- Cone-Vortex ZPE Generator
- Re-Use/Re-Enrich Spent Nuclear Rods
- Eliminate the Resistance that we call Drag
- Eliminate Drag Within Pipelines; Increase Throughput by 30%
- Cloaking Device for Aircraft, Vehicles, Ships and Special Forces
- Mask Ships from Magnetic Seekers
- Spacecraft Shields like the Starship Enterprise
- Rail Gun
- StarTrek Phaser Weapon
- How to Stop Destructive Tornadoes
- Tornado-in-a-Tube Wind Generator
- Grow Crops without Fertilizer and Pesticides; use Energy Fields
- Turn Natural Gas, Propane and Methane into Food
- Turn Soft Coal into Natural Gas and then, Carbon Fiber
- Vibration Device to Keep Animals Away
- Other Mechanical or Digital Technologies
- Aqua Vortex Tube – Make Hot and Cold Water using Free Water Pressure
- Cone-2-Cone Fluid Flow Improvement
- Improved Ball Bearings
- Improved Passwords and Encryption
- 3-D IP Stack and Digital Communications
- Internet Security: How to Secure the IP Stack
- Increase range of Missiles, Artillery Shells and Bullets by 5 Times (5x)
- Alloys with New, Different Properties
- New Physics
- Robust Wireless Electricity
- Wireless AC Powerbeam Technology
- Energy Crystals
- The Corner Discussion
- How to Eliminate Heat in Electronics
- 5G Frequencies can be Built out Rapidly and Safely for Humans & Animals